In the United States alone, millions of Americans are suffering not only with drug and alcohol addiction but also with the increasing relapse rates. In Florida, there are so many rehab and detox centers to choose from. The number choice is the Detox of South Florida Inc. If you want to know more about the services and the programs offered by this center, then you have come to the right place. Here is everything that you need to know about Detox of South Florida Inc.
All About Detox of South Florida Inc.
The Detox of South Florida Inc. is always on the top of the list of the best detox and rehabilitation centers in Florida. The center is referred to as the “Detox of South Florida,” or “DSF” focuses more on the detoxification programs that they offer. This way, they can help give their patients a chance to turn their life around and start a ‘clean slate.’ What makes this center different from the other options in Florida is that they have a unique approach when it comes to helping their patients achieve successful completion of their detox programs. Their recovery rates are at an impressive 98%.
Services Offered at Detox of South Florida
As mentioned above, the services that the Detox of South Florida offers is what makes them stand out from the rest of the centers that you can find in Florida. So if you are interested to know, here are the services that DSF offers:
- Alcohol Detox. For patients with alcohol withdrawal symptoms struggles, the DSF provides a special program for them. And this is medically-supervised to help the person manage his or her withdrawal symptoms. The center will make sure that the alcohol detox program that they provide matches the needs of the patient.
- Alcohol Rehab. DSF also offers inpatient rehabilitation programs for those with alcohol use disorders. The center utilizes intensive therapy plus counseling to pinpoint the root cause of the addiction.
- Drug Detox. For patients who are struggling with their withdrawal symptoms from drug use, Detox of South Florida offers medically supervised drug detoxification programs since these patients might need medical intervention during this process.
- Drug Rehab. The center also offers inpatient drug rehabilitation programs. Patients will have a better chance of ridding themselves of substance addiction because their programs are held in a distraction-free environment.
- Rehab for the Elderly. Some seniors deal with triggers as well as destructive behaviors that need professional assistance. With the specialized rehabilitation programs at Detox of South Florida, treatment for the elderly would be more accessible.
- Rehab for the Veterans. Some veterans are alcohol and drug dependents. They would need specialized rehabilitation programs because of their particular situation. At Detox of South Florida, you or your loved one can receive medically supervised detox and psychiatric care treatments.
As you have read above, there is no doubt that the Detox of South Florida has everything that you need from a rehab and detox center. So if you or your loved one need any of these services, contact the Detox of South Florida Inc. at these numbers:
Address: 608 NE 2nd Ave, Okeechobee, Fl. 34972, USA
Phone: (863) 623-4923