Music and wine are some of the best combinations you can choose. If you get the opportunity to enjoy both of them together, then you have to give it a try. Well, how about you get tickets to enjoy them together with your friends and family? If you are intrigued by the notion, then you have to give it a try. The best and the biggest wine festival in Australia is now open to customers with all the precautions. So, why do you keep yourself waiting? Get ready and grab your tickets now!
What are the dates of the event?
This event is going to take place in October and March. You have one date in October and two dates in the march to book your tickets. If you visit the official website on which the information is available, you can find everything through the data that they provide. You need to understand that you cannot book the tickets on any other platform. You can only book them through the official site unless stated on the portal specifically. So, make sure that you do not get fooled by other platforms. So, you can book your tickets for any of the three slots.
What are the rules and regulations of the event?
Naturally, no event can take place without some guiding rules. If you do not follow them, then you will end up in chaos with no fun. So, here are some rules you have to abide by:
- The first thing you need to know is that there is no dress code. You can come wearing whatever you want and feel comfortable in your surrounding.
- If you are wondering regarding pass-outs, then you do not get them. Due to licensing, it is not allowed.
- You have to be above the age of 18 to enter the event. So, you have to come with a valid ID card.
- You are not allowed to bring any food or water bottle. You cannot carry any packed items.
- Each of the events has a different start and finish time, so you will have to check the pages to find out about it.
- All the bars are cashless. So, make sure to carry your card with you.
- If you are giving your ticket to a friend or another family member, then you have to change the name of the person. You can do it by visiting their official site.
- You can also carry the ticket digitally. As long as the barcode is clear, you will have no issues.
These are some of the rules that you have to follow at the biggest wine festival in Australia. So, why wait? Book your tickets now!